With the recent wildfires around the world, many people have been asking, “what can I do to help the environment?” Below is a list of things we can all do to make positive environmental change:
1. Use reusable bags.
2. Support your local farmers markets.
3. Grow a vegetable garden.
4. Turn off all TVs, lights, fans, heaters and air conditioning units when you’re not at home or when you are not using them.
5. Use public transportation.
6. Eat less meat, and take part in “Meatless Monday.”
8. Use reusable water bottles.
9. Pick up trash when you see it.
10. Speak up, and use your voice.
– Jordan Davis, City of Pittsburg, CA